The Raw Feed
Where technology and culture collide

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Cell Phone Battery Explodes, Kills Man

A 22-year-old Chinese welder was killed when his CELL PHONE BATTERY EXPLODED while he was working in high temperatures. The blast drove one of his ribs into his heart.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

If welder was a smoker, then someone shold investigate whether butane lighter was partially or totally to blame.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 11:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LION batteries are dangerous. Cheap Chinese knockoff LION batteries are even more dangerous...

Thursday, July 05, 2007 2:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Like The Raw Feed? Then you'll LOVE the FREE Mike's List newsletter!