The Raw Feed
Where technology and culture collide

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gizmodo Strikes Back!

In case you haven't seen it, I wrote a piece for my Computerworld.com blog this week called "5 Ways Gadget Blogs Fail Readers." Not to be outdone, Gizmodo's Brian Lam wrote a nice come-back entitled "10 Ways Tech Magazines Are Failing Readers." I tend to agree with Brian about consumer tech print magazines, which is why I haven't edited one in something like 11 years. (I'm a gadget blogger and online writer like Brian is.) So where's the "15 Ways Computer Books Fail Readers." Anyone? ANYONE?

Comments:

Blogger MadCap said...

We could do some piece about those "self-serving, narcissistic, shallow 'hipsters' couldn't give a monkeys about facts." - tech bloggers :) via - http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/opinion/479/1051479/bloggers-declare-journalism-dead

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mark "Rizzn" Hopkins said...

Keep an eye out for my upcoming post - "15 ways everyone is failing me."

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 1:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike, agree with you on most of the points except updating your post with the launch status of products. It can be done, but not all of the times.

Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Like The Raw Feed? Then you'll LOVE the FREE Mike's List newsletter!