The Raw Feed
Where technology and culture collide

Saturday, January 30, 2010

What sort of person reads Mike's List?

A person always on the go (usually going to the bank). He's not afraid to say, "look, I'm a fricken billionaire, OK? I'm so incredibly rich that I tell other people to build my dream gadgets for me, then my adoring fans pay me millions to play with them." That's the sort of person who reads Mike's List. Fact: One out of three Mike's List readers is really, really, really wealthy. The rest are just really wealthy. Get rich. Subscribe here.

Comments:

Blogger Bruce said...

Then I guess that means my wealth must be in something other than money. Like maybe good intentions.

Saturday, January 30, 2010 2:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe power or women?

Saturday, January 30, 2010 5:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Like The Raw Feed? Then you'll LOVE the FREE Mike's List newsletter!