The Raw Feed
Where technology and culture collide

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Microsoft uses my picture in YouTube video

I ran across this video, created by Microsoft Research and called "Manual Deskterity: An Exploration of Simultaneous Pen + Touch Direct Input," and was interested to see it because of my unhealthy obsession with touch input PCs. Imagine my surprise to find a picture of my own hand holding my own Kindle in the video! The picture was originally posted here, on The Raw Feed. Here's the Microsoft video.

Comments:

Anonymous Ratchet said...

What's the big deal on that mike?? Your'e getting shallow mike. I don't see any any reason why you should post that kind of exposure of your hand holding a Kindle,jeez)..

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows Bill Buxton wouldn't be surprised.

Friday, April 30, 2010 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Like The Raw Feed? Then you'll LOVE the FREE Mike's List newsletter!